Currently, we are reading the book Unsilenced: How to Voice the Gospel by James Boccardo. It is a great book about evangelism that also includes some information about Apologetics.
Thanks for your attendance and participation on Sunday’s class. I really enjoyed the discussion as usual. We read all the way through chapter 7! We also watched a short, 4 ½ minute witnessing clip:
God is for People Who Believe, But I’m Not a Religious Person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H46Fr_n2m6U
Here are the questions we used to drive our discussion
Unsilenced Chapter 7 ‘More Than Knowing What to Say’ (11 pages: pg. 125-135)
- (pg. 125-126) How is sharing your faith mysterious? What does Mark 4:26-29 teach regarding this? What is our job? What is God’s job?
- (pg. 128-129) What are some things you should keep in mind after long periods of sharing the gospel without seeing any results?
- (pg. 130) We should share what we believe about Jesus with our ________s and our ________s.
- (pg. 129-130) What does the phrase “Good Works: Don’t Just Do Them, Use Them” mean?
- (pg. 131-133) What purpose do Gospel tracts serve?
- (pg. 134-135) How can we be persistent in sharing our faith?
Next week we’ll continue with chapter 8 (The Varsity Team). It is a 25 page chapter, so we’ll definitely be splitting it up into 2-3 weeks.
Have a great week!