Good class today. We started off by watching 2 videos today:
Faith Under Fire: The Future of Faith – Gregory Koukl vs. Deepak Chopra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYyWOu_xIMo
Oprah Denies Jesus is the Only Way to Salvation & Heaven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noO_dCWtB1E
Then we read pages 11-17 of “The Ambassador’s Guide to Pluralism”. Here were the questions we discussed in our time together:
One Way And Many Ways
- (pg. 11) What is “inclusivism”? How is it different from pluralism?
- (pg. 11) Inclusivism is only promoted by Christians who agree that, as the New Testament claims, Jesus is the o_____ w___ of s_________.
- (pg. 11) Would it be just for God to condemn people for not believing in a Jesus in whom they have never heard? What do you think John 15:22 means?
- (pg. 12) What is the difference between “modest inclusivism” and “radical inclusivism”?
- (pg. 13) Are there people who reject Jesus “through no fault of their own” as many inclusivists claim? What is the biblical alternative presented by Jesus in John chapter 3?
We will probably start up by going through the questions we didn’t get to today next week.
Have a great week!