Good morning all,
Here are some links for you to take a look at:
- 7 Questions Skeptics Ask – How to answer the tough questions: http://www.christianitytoday.com/biblestudies/articles/evangelism/seven-questions-skeptics-ask.html?start=1
- Teaching Apologetics to the Next Generation: http://www.equip.org/article/teaching-apologetics-next-generation/
- 5 Signs That Someone is Open to the Gospel: http://www.biblestudytools.com/blogs/the-good-book-blog/5-signs-that-someone-is-open-to-the-gospel.html
- Six Things That May Change the Way You Think About Police Officers (J. Warner Wallace – Cold Case Homicide detective and Christian Apologist): http://coldcasechristianity.com/2016/six-things-that-may-change-the-way-you-think-about-police-officers/
- Bible Contradiction? Was Jesus born in a house or a manger? https://veritasdomain.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/bible-contradiction-was-jesus-born-in-a-house-or-a-manger/
- Who created God? https://coffeehousequestions.com/2016/07/12/who-created-god/
- Sorry, Faster Mutation Rate Will Not Explain the Cambrian Explosion: http://www.evolutionnews.org/2016/07/faster_mutation102984.html
- Hermeneutics: The Eight Rules of Biblical Interpretation: http://www.apologeticsindex.org/5846-biblical-interpretation-rules
- The Big Bang, The First Cause, and God: http://www.uncommondescent.com/philosophy/the-big-bang-the-first-cause-and-god/
- Another Look at the Earliest Complete List of the Canon of the New Testament: http://michaeljkruger.com/another-look-at-the-earliest-complete-list-of-the-canon-of-the-new-testament/
- God Space: Where Spiritual Conversations Happen Naturally: https://www.probe.org/god-space-where-spiritual-conversations-happen-naturally/
- Two Types of Sceptic: http://www.saintsandsceptics.org/two-types-of-sceptic/
A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him– the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD– and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears; but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked. Righteousness will be his belt and faithfulness the sash around his waist. The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. The infant will play near the hole of the cobra, and the young child put his hand into the viper’s nest. Isaiah 11:1-8.
Have a great week!