Happy Thanksgiving brothers and sisters in Christ!
Let us remember and reflect upon the goodness of our God and the many blessings He has bestowed on us. As we heard in the Thanksgiving message last night, let us not forget the Giver of all these blessings as we enjoy them today. Jesus said to His disciples “If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!” Luke 11:13. Thank you God for treating us so well, even though we deserve only judgment.
- The Gospel Message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Ex2FpwqvI
- My Favorite Analogy of the Trinity: http://truthbomb.blogspot.com/2014/10/my-favorite-analogy-of-trinity.html
- Reboot Christianity: Why apologetics is critical for youth ministry: http://rebootchristianity.blogspot.com/2013/11/why-apologetics-is-critical-for-youth.html
- Does the church do a good job of equipping Christians to talk to non-Christians? http://winteryknight.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/does-the-church-do-a-good-job-of-equipping-christians-to-talk-to-non-christians-2/
- Ten Basic Facts About the NT Canon that Every Christian Should Memorize: http://michaeljkruger.com/the-complete-series-ten-basic-facts-about-the-nt-canon-that-every-christian-should-memorize/
- Watch “The Argument from Reason” on YouTube: https://youtu.be/xKX-QtEo2fI
- Watch “Most POWERFUL video you will see all day.” on YouTube: https://youtu.be/7n3ZKtvoprY
- What your political views say about your suitability for marriage and parenting: https://winteryknight.com/2016/11/18/what-your-political-views-say-about-your-suitability-for-marriage-and-parenting/
- Rapid Responses to Difficult Questions (J. Warner Wallace):
- Does the Bible Advocate Slavery? http://www.exploregod.com/does-the-bible-advocate-slavery
- The following passage reminds me of current political environment. Notice how Pilate asks “Why? What crime has he committed?”, but the crowd refused to give any answer, they just shouted ‘Crucify him’: Matthew 27:21-24 – “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor. “Barabbas,” they answered. “What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify him!” “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!” When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd.
- Christianity is True! Mini-Book/Tract (25 Pack) – Ratio Christi Store (this looks like a good evangelism resource): http://store.ratiochristi.org/christianity-is-true-mini-book-tract/
- Lacey Sturm: Suicidal Atheist becomes Christian rock star: http://www.premierchristianity.com/Blog/Lacey-Sturm-Suicidal-Atheist-becomes-Christian-rock-star
- The 3 A’s of Apologetics: http://m.blogs.christianpost.com/dear-ephesus/the-3-as-of-apologetics-18687/
- Understanding the Times with Jan Markell – When God’s People Stun the Global Elite: http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/understanding-the-times/listen/when-gods-people-stun-the-global-elite-565332.html
- Enjoy The Distinctly Christian Holiday We Call Thanksgiving: http://coldcasechristianity.com/2016/enjoy-this-distinctly-christian-holiday-we-call-thanksgiving/
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” 1 Corinthians 15:51-54
Continued blessings to you all!